Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's not fair :(

Preston and I have told the boys that "fair" is a four letter word, although they still don't know exactly what we mean, thank goodness. But in this case I'M saying it, "It's NOT fair!" that my babies are growing up so quickly, have any of you seen my boys lately, they're sooo big and Tyler's started Kindergarten, which he loves, and he's also lost 2 baby teeth; it doesn't help that he can read so well too. He loves to remind me that he's not my baby by way of showing me his new teeth; he says " sorry mom, i'm not your baby anymore" in a sinsong voice and all I can say is "TOUGH you will always be my baby" to which point he just ignores my comment and goes on with his life, boohoo!! My baby!
Anyway he's loving Kindergarten and we couldn't be happier with his teacher. The good thing though is that Thomas loves staying at home with me, yay!! And I love it, he still loves cuddling and playing with his "lovies" in his crib, yeah he's still in a crib he wont' let go of it and I don't mind it. He wakes up in the morning and yells for me to come get him and as I enter his room, he usually gives me a big smile and follows it with a "can I have hot lala (milk) in a dippy cup?" Anyway what can I say I'm a sucker for cute little boys, which is why is NOT fair that they grow up, my babies...

Lost tooth!! call the tooth fairy! She brought him 2 golden dollars, oooh.
First day of school, he was still waking up, thus the lack of smile.


No comments: