Saturday, September 19, 2009

AWESOME!!



That's what my hubby is!! He took the boys out to get some sort of cable at target and after he put the boys to sleep and everything, he told me he had a surprise for me ( I was kinda bummed out about something silly at that moment) he thought that it would be the appropriate time to give me (drumroll please) the latest Dan Brown book!!! I love him, I mean my hubby, so thoughtful!! He got me hooked on Dan Brown and Jeffrey Archer so of course every time he goes to the library he brings me back one of their books. The latest one was from Archer called "The Lost Path" is about climbing Mount Everest, I liked it, although my question for this climber guy would have been, why?? Anyway different story.
I can't wait to start reading this one don't worry I wont' spoil it but, please don't call or come over for the next couple of days I won't be here, well sort of...:)
BTW not a big fan of "The Da VInci Code" but I did love "Angel & Demons" (I know lovely title), which was really the prequel to the code and a lot more interesting. And please don't bombard me with Meyers lit. Still don't like it. (sorry Katie) Signing off. Happy reading everybody!

No comments: